Thursday, July 23, 2015

Quatre



No es algo nuevo que me guste leer.
Bueno, me gusta mucho mucho mucho leer acerca de música.


Y este particular párrafo me gustó mucho

What was it about returning to Headley Grange that excited you?I knew how we did the drums in the main hall for [the fourth album's] "When the Levee Breaks." And some numbers would come out of thin air, like for example the way "Rock & Roll" did on the fourth album and then on Physical Graffiti, "Trampled Under Foot," which came out of thin air like that, just starting out of a riff. I was basically musically salivating on the way there. I was just looking forward to the whole process of everybody being there and just having a whole run at basically working out whatever material I had had or anyone else might've had

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/jimmy-page-on-the-swagger-of-led-zeppelins-physical-graffiti-20150223#ixzz3gldWjZEl


The fun they had making the album. 
The feelings they brought to us. 
Priceless. 

No comments: