Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Treinta y cuatro




Hoy es el cumpleaños de mi BFF. [[ the male one ]]

We have been together for 10 years now. [[ I know it sounds like we are dating but, sometimes I feel as If I dated the guy, only we never made out ]] 

I could tell you the whole story of how we first met [[ during college ]] and how we bonded [[ through music ]] 
I could tell you one of my favorite memories of us which is how one Tuesday at 2pm we were just two people that had the same biochemistry class and how by 9pm we were inseparable. 
I could tell you how I'm not able to lie to him, how he can know if im ok just by the sound of my voice, and how I feel happy when I see him happy, which is not that often.

It could be cute, funny and totally cheesy but Im not telling you, because I dont think you care.

You just have to know that he is awesome and stupid and a big crying baby but he is also noble and faithful and a good intelligent man. And that he is my best friend. And that today its his birthday.

I hope Im still his best friend. 


No comments: