Monday, February 11, 2013

Veintiseis





I have to keep reminding myself to get out of my comfort zone once in a while. 

This past saturday was the perfect example:

My bff and I werent sure to leave the comfort of our warm and cozy beds to go for adventure to another city, to a previously made appointment. We dragged literaly each other out of our houses and started the drive. And our way was surrounded by luck.

So, in this weekend I managed to:

1. Go to see snow for the first time that I can remember. It was awesome and I can totally see why people love Christmas now. 


2. Taste a true american BBQ. Now I know what all that fuzz is about. Amazing

3. Go Laser-tagging. I felt powerful for once.

4. Get really really drunk. Like the most drunk Ive ever been. To the point of vomit. And enjoy myself in the process. 

5. Notice that all those "american" things that I value, all come from being a good, friendly, adventurous person. It works for them all the time, I wish we were like that. 



So yeah, nice weekend. Thats why I feel smashed today



No comments: